A sleep disorder is a condition that frequently impacts your ability to get enough quality sleep, taking a toll on your general wellbeing.
- have difficulty falling or staying asleep?
- feel drowsy during the day?
- experience disturbances such as sleep walking/talking, night terrors, bedwetting or teeth grinding?
- get told by your partner that you snore or stop breathing during your sleep?
- suffer from irritability, anxiety or lack of concentration due to fatigue?
If you’re experiencing any of the above symptoms on a regular basis, you may have a sleep disorder and need to see a sleep doctor.