Many of us experience trouble sleeping at one time or another. Usually it’s due to stress, travel, illness, or other temporary interruptions to our normal routine.
But if sleep problems are a regular occurrence and interfere with your daily life, you may be suffering from a sleep disorder.
At the Canberra Sleep Clinic, we’ll help you recognise the symptoms and get the treatment you need to sleep well and feel refreshed during the day.
- To receive quality professional care
- To maintain your privacy and confidentiality
- To provide feedback
- To obtain your medical records
- To seek a second opinion
- To read and understand all patient information forms provided
- To provide all required information
- To provide a valid GP or specialist referral
- To accept responsibility for your own healthcare/treatment plan
- To pay your account in accordance with our policies