HEALTH & SAFETY: Coronavirus update for our patients
During these uncertain times, the safety and wellbeing of our doctors, staff, patients and our community at large are paramount.
Whilst we continue to monitor the situation closely, we’ve already put into place various precautionary practices and initiatives to minimise risk of exposure and infection to the Coronavirus. These are based on recommendations from the Australian Department of Health, ACT Health and the World Health Organisation.
Additional help and advice for our patients
- A number of resources are available online to stay informed (including the links provided above), and our staff are also on hand from 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday to answer any questions or provide further updates.
- If you have an upcoming consultation but may be experiencing flu-like symptoms or been in contact with others who have displayed flu-like symptoms, or have recently returned from overseas travel, please reschedule your appointment as soon as possible to avoid exposing others unnecessarily.
- If you are unable or unwilling to visit the Clinic at this time, we can offer a Telehealth consultation (via smart phone, tablet, laptop or computer) so you can access ongoing or additional care and treatment.Telehealth consultations are covered by Medicare for people:
- Aged over 70 years or 50 years for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people
- With chronic health conditions or who are immunocompromised
- In isolation or quarantine for COVID19
- Who are pregnant or parents of new babies
The current environment is continuously changing as the Coronavirus pandemic spreads globally but we will continue to take a balanced and informed approach. Please contact us on 6282 4955 or email@example.com if we can assist you in any way.
Welcome to the Canberra Sleep Clinic
The team at Canberra Sleep Clinic has been providing specialist care to the ACT region for over 25 years.
We provide a holistic approach to managing sleep disorders with a particular focus on exceptional patient care and invested ongoing support to diagnose, treat and manage a wide range of sleep related disorders.
The Canberra Sleep Clinic works in collaboration with the Equinox Specialist Centre.