Our commitment to you
The Canberra Sleep Clinic is committed to improving the health, well being, performance and quality of the life of our patients through better sleep.
We will do this by offering unbiased advice, prompt diagnosis, excellent communication, high quality service and realistic treatment options.
How you can communicate with us
You can contact us between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, by fax, email, in person and via our website.
We treat all of our patients equally and fairly, ensuring all needs are met and any extra assistance that you may require is attended to.
Our Client Service Standards
The Canberra Sleep Clinic will endeavour to improve the quality of life for all of our patients. We aim to achieve a better night’s sleep, through comprehensive diagnosis, consultation and education.
We are committed to making high quality sleep medicine services accessible to all in Canberra and the surrounding regions.
Our service to you will be tailored to your individual needs. We are committed to treating all our patients:
- With respect, courtesy and dignity
- By listening, understanding and responding to their needs
- By showing empathy towards their situation
It is our aim to respond to all enquiries within 2 business days and all feedback within 24 hours.
You have the right to
- Receive quality professional care
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Provide feedback
- Obtain your medical records
- A second opinion
- To read all patient information forms provided to you
- To provide us with the information we request
- To provide us with a valid GP or specialist referral
- To accept responsibility for your own healthcare/treatment plan
- To pay your account in accordance with our policies